To add a new article template
- Click on the Articles menu
- Choose the Article Template tab
- Click on Add New.
Once you are on the article screen you must complete the following sections:
- Add a Title. This is the name of the template.
- Set up your template in the Template editing box.
The following items are optional:
- You can include a template key to use to easily identify the template when including it in articles
- You can add a description to explain what the template is used for
- You can speficy whether the template can be used by marking it active. If you don't mark the template as active, then authors cannot use it in their articles.
Once your article is complete