KBPublisher allows you to bulk update users to:
- Set roles
- Set privileges
- Assign users to a company
- Automatically subscribe them to news, articles or files
- Set the user status
- Delete users.
You can do this direct from the Users menu, Users tab.
To update the users:
- Check one or more users to update
- Choose the appropriate action from the drop down list of actions with selected
- This brings up further options to select from according to the action chosen. Choose the appropriate selection
- Click OK.
Bulk actions available depend on your user access.
For example if your privilege does not allow you to delete items, or allows you to only delete articles that you have created, then there is no 'Delete' action in the list of options. If your privilege does not allow you to update items, or allows you to only update items you have created, then this menu will not be available for you at all.