KBPublisher allows you to bulk update articles to:
- Move to category
- Add to category
- Set tags
- Make the articles public or private
- Schedule article publication
- Reset rating
- Set article type
- Set author
- Set custom fields
- Sort articles (available only when filter for category applied)
- Set article status
- Delete articles.
You can do this direct from the Articles menu, Articles tab.
To update the article:
- Check one or more articles to update
- Choose the appropriate action from the drop down list of actions with selected
- This brings up further options to select from according to the action chosen. Choose the appropriate selection
- Click OK.
Bulk actions available depend on your user access.
For example if your privilege does not allow you to delete items, or allows you to only delete articles that you have created, then there is no 'Delete' action in the list of options. If your privilege does not allow you to update items, or allows you to only update items you have created, then this menu will not be available for you at all.