Under Settings > Plugins, the Export tab allows you to enable and configure the Export plugin, which is available as an add-on to enhance KBPublisher functionality. To use the Export plugin, you need to purchase a plugin key, which is sold separately. For KBPublisher Cloud users, select a plan that includes the Export plugin.
- Plugin key - Enter your plugin key here. To see how the system works, type 'demo'. Note that demo documents have a 'trial' watermark on each page and are limited in quantity.
- Allow category exporting - If allowed, users can export whole categories to PDF. Available options are: Not allowed, Allowed for all, Allowed for registered users only, and Allowed for staff only.
- Print article block in PDF - Select this option to include the block of article information in the exported PDF. It works when you export single article in Public Area.
- Font - Select the default font for document text. Available options are: Arial, Courier, Helvetica, Monospace, Sans Mono, Sans, Serif, and Times.
- Font size - Enter the default font size, in points.
WKHTMLTOPDF is preferred over HTMLDOC. Third-party tools, such as WKHTMLTOPDF, are already installed and available for KBPublisher Cloud users.
- WKHTMLTOPDF installation path - To produce PDFs, you need to install a program called WKHTMLTOPDF. Turn this feature off by entering 'off', or specify a path where this program is installed. For example: /usr/bin/
- Cover template - Click the ellipsis to view, edit, enable, or disable the cover page template. When enabled, the cover template adds cover page to the resulting PDF when you export a category.
- Header template - Click the ellipsis to view, edit, enable, or disable the header template. When enabled, the header template adds a header to all PDF-generated pages.
- Footer template - Click the ellipsis to view, edit, enable, or disable the footer template. When enabled, the footer template adds a footer to all PDF-generated pages.
The checkboxes indicates whether or not each template is enabled. Please note these template options only work if you use WKHTMLTOPDF.
- HTMLDOC installation path - To produce PDFs and HTML pages, you need to install a program called HTMLDOC. Turn this feature off by entering 'off', or specify a path where this program is installed. For example: /usr/bin/