* Provide immediate, 24/7 support
* Eliminate repeated emails and telephone support
* Manage project documents and other content
* Create online help systems quickly and easily
* Manage your company's knowledge base
Knowledge Base Made Simple
Web based knowledge base
Users have access to the knowledge base anywhere there is an internet connection.
Role-based user access for targeted content
Specify who can access articles by using a combination of user-roles and categories.
Users can interact with knowledge base
Users can rate articles, add comments, provide feedback, export to PDF, print and send the link to someone.
How KBPublisher Can Help You
KBPublisher can be almost anything you want it to be
Use it to share knowledge with others. Publish and manage articles, white papers, user manuals, business processes, FAQs, online help, APIs and any other type of information.
Attach it to your company web site or use it standalone to:
- Create a user manual, technical reference
- Publish policies and procedures
- Manage project documents and other content
- Provide technical and training materials
KBPublisher as self support tool
See video here