Page Design settings allows you to customize page layouts for home and download pages. You can move blocks, resize blocks, and add custom blocks to create your preferred layout.
To set up your own page layouts go to Settings -> Public Area -> Page Design tab and click the page you want to update.
Updating Page Layout
- To move a block, drag from the middle of the block.
- To resize a block, drag from the border of the block.
- To add a new block to the existing layout, click [+] on the right. In the popup, click on the block and it will be added to the layout.
- To remove a block from the layout, click on the right in the block.
- To cancel your changes, click Reset.
- To reset the layout to its default state, click Set Defaults.
- Page Header and Menu blocks cannot be moved, resized, or removed from the page layout.
- To update a block's properties, click on the right in the block. Depending on the block, properties can include the title, number of items, or custom content.
- Custom blocks allow you to include any content. For example, you could include ads or announcements.
- To add a custom block:
- Click [+] on the right.
- Click Add a custom block.
- Add content, and then click Save.
- Click on the block and it will be added to the layout.
- Title is optional for custom blocks.