KBPublisher produces an RSS feed which users can subscribe to by:
- Click on the RSS feed image at the bottom of the screen ( )
- This brings up a list of all feeds available.
If KBPublisher is using default settings, there will only be one option available--Knowledgebase RSS.
If multiple feeds are set up, this list will also include a feed for each top-level category.
- Click on the RSS feed image to the right of the feed you wish to subscribe to to bring up the RSS page.
- Click on Subscribe to this feed
- If you are using Internet Explorer (IE), choose the RSS feed directory (Create In) where you wish the feed to be displayed and click Subscribe.
- If you are using Firefox, select the application under which you wish to read the feed from the Subscribe to this feed using list and click Subscribe now.
Note: Articles designated as 'private' are not shown in the RSS feed.