You can create your own feedback subjects:
- From the Tools menu choose the Lists tab
- Click on Feedback Subject
- Choose Add New
You must include:
- A title. This is the subject the user picks from the drop-down list of subjects when they are sending feedback.
You can also add:
- A description, which is an explanation of what this subject is used for.
- A supervisor. This allows you to determine which user will receive feedback for this subject. If you do not assign a supervisor, then the email assigned to recieve Support email will get the feedback. To assign the supervisor click on the Add New icon, find the person you want to receive the emails, and click Assign. You can add more than one supervisor. Each person on the list will receive the emails.
- Choose a color that will be associated with this feedback subject.
- The order this item is in the list of feedback subjects. This defaults to 1, which places the new type at the top of the list.
- Whether or not the feedback subject is active. If the subject is not active, then the user will not be able to choose this as a subject.