Sometimes, feedback from a user generates an idea for another article.
You can create this article direct from the feedback page.
- Click on the Feedback menu
- Click the Options icon under Actions to display the dropdown list, and then click Place question in KB
- This brings up a new article screen for you to start creating the new article.
The text in the email is listed in the article title
- Create the article as you normally would and save it.
- When you return to the Feedback screen, the Placed in KB box is checked.