You must be in the Admin area.
- From the Articles menu choose Articles
- Filter the list by a category in which you want articles to be reordered
Option 1 (in version 5.5 and above)
- Click the button with three dots [â€¦] on the right, from the drop-down list select Reorder
- You can now change the order of articles in this category, dragging them up and down
- Click Save to apply the changes
- This order represents positions of visible articles only
- Make sure that the setting "Sort articles by" is set to "Sort order", see Settings -> Knowledgebase -> Sort articles by.
- From the Actions with Selected drop-down list at the bottom of the screen, select Sort Entries
- Select the entries you want to re-order by clicking in the checkbox to the left of each article. If you wish to reorder all articles, click in the checkbox at the top of the list, to the left of the ID field, to select all items in the list
- Order the entries by typing sequence numbers into the Order column
- Click OK to save the new order.
- The new order will only be applied to items with checkbox selected.
- Make sure that setting "Sort articles by" is set to "Sort order", see Settings -> Knowledgebase -> Sort articles by.
- If you can't see the Actions with Selected drop-down list on the bottom of the page then you do not have enough privileges for this.