Is it possible to specify who receives 'Ask a Question' questions based on the question type?
Yes, you do this by assigning a supervisor for the subject.
To assign a supervisor
- Log in as a admin user
- Click on Tools menu
- Choose the Lists tab
- Click on Feedback Subjects
- Edit your feedback subject (or add a new one)
- Click on the Supervisor folder icon to add new supervisor
- This brings up a list of users to select from
- If the user is not yet in the list, add the user
- Once your user is in the list click Assign
- This brings you back to the Feedback Subject screen on the List tab. The name of the person who is to receive emails is now listed in the Supervisor field
- Click OK to save your changes.
When you return to the Feedback Subjects screen the name of the supervisor is listed against the subject.