KBPublisher release 3.5.2 fixed several issues found in KBPublisher v3.5.1 and added some new features.
- Added two menu items (Add Category Article/File) to Manage menu in Public Area
- Added link for authorized users to full article in FAQ category types, it allows access to all article links, such as Quick Edit, Edit, etc.
- Fixed issue with empty article body in edit mode, happened for some articles from MSWord
- Fixed issue with database error on adding comment to article
- Fixed issue with import articles sql error, when date posted required
- Fixed issue with wrong number for articles, files created by user in user list view
- Fixed issue with wrong behaviour for "Search tips" link on search form
- Fixed issue with wrong parameter count for preg_replace() in DocumentParser.php
- Fixed issue with incorrect subscription emails in some situations
- Fixed issue with incorrect catdoc path
- Fixed issue when tail for long category chain was not visible in category assignment field
- Fixed issue with possible sql injection when reseting password
Upgrading from v3.5.1 to v3.5.2
This package is available as both a standard upgrade and as a Modified Files package. Please read here for upgrading instructions.
All downloads available in your client area.