KBPublisher release 4.0.1 fixed several issues found in KBPublisher Release 4.0
and added some new features
- Added settings allowing to set fontsize, fontname to PDF exporting
- Added preview feature to News and Glossary
- Added multiple files upload support to "Files"
- Added setting allowing to add extra menu items in Public Area
- Fixed issue with not correct link in entry link in PDF view
- Fixed issue with "Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference..." in search result
- Fixed issue with wrong page by page link generation in Glossary
- Fixed issue with incorrect SET NAMES sql
- Fixed issue with badly escaped single quote in left menu
- Fixed issue with wrong position for categories and articles blocks in Public Area.
- Fixed issue with report chart broken if ssl is on for Admin Area
- Fixed issue with bad title/logo image in Export if ssl is on for Admin Area
- Fixed issue with wrong privilege tip on add user screen
- Fixed issue with "Page to load" setting when using it via HTTP
- Fixed issue with incorrect subscribers stats
Upgrading from v4.0 to v4.0.1
This package is available as both a standard upgrade and as a Modified Files package. Please read here for upgrading instructions.
All downloads available in your client area.