The Article Comments screen displays a list of the comments users have added to articles.
To get to this screen:
- Select the Feedback menu
- Click on the the Article Comments tab.
- The Status drop-down list allows you to filter comments by whether they have been published or are unpublished
- Use the Search field to search for specific text in the comment.
- Once you have changed the status or typed in a search command, use the Go button to get the results back.
- The records line contains information about how many comments are displayed here, how many pages there are in the list, and the number of records per page. You can use this to move through the list of comments.
Information shown for each comment includes:
- The date the comment was posted
- The first 200 characters of the comment are displayed initially. If there are more than 200 characters, this will be shown by '... more' at the end. You can click on 'more' to display the full comment.
- The article for which the comment was made is listed in the Article column, plus the total number of comments for this article
- Click on Public View to view the article being commented on
- Or click on Edit Article to actually edit the article
- The status of the comment is shown in the Published field. Articles can be published or not published. If this field contains a tick then the item is published.
- Click Edit from the options dropdown menu to edit the comment. This includes changing the status.
- Click Delete from the options dropdown menu to delete a comment.