KBPublisher release 5.0.1 fixed several issues found in release 5.0 and added some new features.
- CKEditor updated to v4.3.3
- Added ability to quick find/assign parent category when adding/updating a category
- Added option to hide/display private info when creating/updating an article
- Added option to hide/display sorting options info when creating/updating an article
- Added drop-down menu with top categories to some of the menu types in the Public Area
- Added ability to disallow adding custom tags
- Added functionality to interactively map LDAP groups to KBPublisher Privileges and Roles
- Added search terms highlighting on result page
- Fixed article sorting issue in the Public Area
- Fixed wrong charset issue in the mobile version
- Fixed issue with wrong category order after assigning category when the popup is closed
- Fixed "Browse by category" redirection issue in the mobile version
- Fixed wrong anchor links issue when article attached to "Send to friend" email
- Fixed issue when "Set Default Category" button caused an js error
This package is available as both a standard upgrade and as a Modified Files package.
All downloads available in your client area.
- To upgrade from v5.0 to 5.0.1, you can use "Modified Files package" please read here for instructions.
- To upgrade from earlier version, please read here for instructions.