KBPublisher release 7.0.1 fixed several issues found in release 7.0 and added some new features.
- Added dynamic list options to Files: show recently updated files; show most downloaded files.
- Added workflow details info to Drafts list as popup over draft steps.
- Fixed issue with incorrect custom header positions.
- Fixed issue where left menu showed extra bullets for empty categories.
- Fixed issue where, on publish, drafts were set to the default article status. Now article status is set to "Published".
- Fixed issue with not showing user's tooltips in news and articles.
- Fixed file attachment issue that occurred when you replace one file with another with the same name.
- Fixed incorrect position for admin popup menu in floating action block.
- Fixed issue with "Save as Drafts" option when saving a new article.
- Fixed issue with Export plugin testing error.
- Fixed issue with Sphinx setup tests error message.
- Other small bug fixes.
This package is available as both a standard upgrade and as a Modified Files package.
All downloads are available in your client area.